1․ My friend has got a sister.Her name is Alice.
2.My friend has not got any brother.
3.These children have got many toys.
4. Have you got many English books at home?
5. I have got a lot of work to do today.
6. I have got brown eyes, but my sister has got blue.
7. It was a nice house , but it hasn’t got a garden.
8.What kind of car has she got?
9.Julia wanted to go to the concert, but she had not got a ticket.
10. Yesterday I wasn not feeling very well. I had got a headache.
11. Where is my pen? – I don’t know , I haven’t got it.
12. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
13.We must hurry, we haven’t got much time.
14. How much money have we got?
15. Ben isn’t happy. He has got many problems.