1. Carol’s father works as an engineer.
2. The tomatos are 99 pence a kilo.
3. Ben has terrible headache.
4. Let’s sing a song.
5. Amily needs a new desk in her room.
6. Peter has an aunt in Berlin.
7. My mother is learning to play a piano.
8. Do you know where I put the newspaper?
9. It is better to tell the truth.
10. That was a horrible mistake.
11. She is reading a English book.
12. Did you get the flowers that I sent you?
13. Which bike do you like? – The red one.
14. The house on the corner has beautiful flowers.
15. Monday is always a hard day.
16. Shall we meet at the same place tomorrow?
17. This is the only car I could buy.
18. The children ate an orange and two apples.
19. The Moon goes round the Earth.
20. What is the highest mountain in the world.
21. Look at the apples on that tree. They are very big.
22. The women are often better teachers than the men.
23. In Britain _ coffee is more expensive than _ tea.
24. The life would be very difficult without _ electricity.
25. I know someone who wrote a book about the life of Ghandi.